Saturday, September 5, 2009

Grate Thoughts by Grate Personalities

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand-Fowler

If someone feels that they had never made a mistake in their life,then it means they had never tried a new thing in their life -Albert Einstein

I will not say i failed 1000 times ,I will say that i discovered 1000 ways that can cause failure -Thomas Alva Edison

In a day,when you dont come across any problems,you can be sure that you are travelling in a wrong path - Swami Vivekananda

A person should not be too honest.Straight trees are cut first and honest people are victimized first- Chanakya

The biggest guru-mantra is : never share your secrets with anybody.!it will distory you -Chanakya

As soon as fear approaches near,attack and destroy it-Chanakya

once you start a working on something,don't be afraid of failure and don't abandon it.People who work sincerely are the happiest -Chanakya

A man is grate by deeds,not by birth -Chanakya

"What I hear, I forget. What I see, I remember. What I do, I understand." - Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Counter